TSA friendly AVON products
Are you planning on traveling soon and shopping for travel airplane essentials?
AVON makes it very easy to follow the TSA 3-1-1 rule: to be taken in a carry-on bag, all liquids, gels and aerosols must be in 3.4 ounce or smaller containers that fit in 1 sealed zip-top plastic bag, with only 1 bag per passenger. (more on the TSA rule here)
Here are some perfumes and skin care items in the perfect "mini-size" to make the TSA happy! Are you a new Avon customer? Save 10% off with the code WELCOME10 (one time use per email address).
- Haiku Travel Spray
- Far Away Travel Spray
- Rare Pearls Travel Spray
- Imari Travel Spray
- Haiku Kyoto Flower Travel Spray
- Velvet Travel Spray
- Flourish Honey Blossom Travel Spray
TSA Friendly Skin Care - 2 week supply.
Not sure which skin care to use? Take the quiz!
- Anew Platinum Night Cream Travel Size
- Anew Platinum Day Cream Travel Size Broad Spectrum SPF 25
- Anew Reversalist Complete Renewal Night Cream Travel Size
- Anew Reversalist Complete Renewal Day Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 25 Travel Size
- Anew Reversalist Complete Renewal Day Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 25 Travel Size
- Anew Vitale Night Cream Travel Size
- Anew Vitale Day Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 25 Travel Size
- Anew Ultimate Multi-Performance Day Cream Travel Size Broad Spectrum SPF 25
- Anew Ultimate Multi-Performance Night Cream Travel Size
TSA & Kid-friendly Avon Skin So Soft Bug Guard Plus towelettes contain picaridin, a safe alternative to DEET that fights everything from mosquitoes to ticks - as mentioned in familytraveller.com - are the perfect way to keep the bugs away on your next adventure.